Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: For Marci (for Sunday)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    LOL @ Marci

    *evil laughter*

    Duncan isn't in her bag [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *is starting to worry about Lain* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    She's been way to BLUElately!! LMAO.....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCI (for Sunday.. I'm just getting in early [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe)!! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Jen
    xox

  3. #13
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Terry, do you wanna make this a sticky thread? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    I love to if I knew how to [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Done [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  5. #15
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    *bows to your superior mod knowledge* [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

    Thanks hun *hugs*

    *tee hee*

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCI!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    lol at Terry being here in 'spirit (*hic*)

    Use your Dunc hugs to your full advantage while Terry's gone [img]wink.gif[/img]

    xxLauren

  7. #17
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Best Birthday wishes coming your way Marci!!!! Happy Day


    I know you will have a very good one all my love and hugs to you. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Lain [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! My very own Sticky!! LOL....I feel so special [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks Terry....I know you'll have that drink with me (hic) [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Thank you all for the early BDay wishes.... I feel so warm and fuzzy....I'm wondering...do I get Dunk and Darren all to myself for my Birthday? hee hee

    Thank you Michelle....for the sticky...*feels privledged to have superior friends in high places* [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You'll be allowed Darren for one day and then I get him back [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  10. #20
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    You'll be allowed Darren for one day and then I get him back [img]wink.gif[/img]
    *****************

    Ditto Dunk [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *mwah* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •